Sunday, August 2, 2015

Bersarang

Assalamu\'alaikum pink Pictures, Images and Photos
Hello theree !! Its being such a long day and month. My blog is sooo rusty and filled with spider web *i think*. Before things getting weirder, I am soo busy with my second year. A really tough year for me to improved my result ok ! *cryinginside*

So, today I feel that my finger need to dance ~ Oh yeah ! Dancing on the keyboard...
I am so stress out because WHY CAN I DELETE the LINKWITHIN gadget ~ 
-________-
Menyesal, regret ... But its okay, unlesss if blogspot delete my blog. I will be super mad. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I was preparing for my holiday! yes. Holiday ~ FINALLY ! Im preparing my intinerary to *ehemehem*
I cant wait to tell u guys all about the holiday and yeah ! Finally I will be meeting with my penpal.
Her name is Kim Hyeon Joo. She is super cute and nice, I just cant wait to meet her. I don't have any idea what to write... Ok then, till then..

Toodles ! 


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers