Tuesday, August 4, 2015

040815

Assalamu\'alaikum pink Pictures, Images and Photos

Hye everyone... So today activities was brought my little prince Bobbi to the vet. IDK why, but its already 2 week Bobbi kept on sneezing. I was really scared because I remembered that I lost Bubu because she kept on sneezing. We thought that its just normal, so we didnt go to vet. In the morning, I saw Bubu unable to breath and she died in my hand. The whole family were soo sad and the environment at home really gloom without a single laugh. So we have to take a good care of Bobbi. And Alhamdullilah that Bobbi is still healthy. He able to eat, playing and sleep. Now, Bobbi's weight is 1KG ~ haha. Its okay. As long as bobbi is healthy. 

Bobbi Kesayangan <3
And for the first time, we went "beraya" in JB. Due to our busy schedule, we didn't beraya much this year. Its okay. Enjoy the moment at home is the best !
Tudung senget dengan ayah :)
I think that's all for today. Toodles :)


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers