Monday, April 2, 2012

My weird dream ! :p

Assalamu\'alaikum pink Pictures, Images and Photos
hahahaha.
Td mmpi pelik giler and I still didn't know what's my dream all about?
So, nak crite ar jgak.
Actually Fara, my grandparents, my aunt's family, my cousins and there's one guy is in my house.
ok ~ Fine.
But, I remember that this guy like to playing around.
He took a pale of water and wanted to pour at me.
So, I try to protect myself and instead of poured at me, I was actually pour at him.
hahaa.
so, I went out and my cousin said that he went to chase me outside of the house.
So, I was running and see him at the back while holding the bucket full of water.
I was like, wow! This guy is damn strong. 
Can u imagine holding a bucket of water and ran ?
Then, I ran into this shop. And the owner just in shocked.
Hahaha. But the weird part was, my uncle and my tok abah was angry at us.
Because we had to go out at 11.
but we still didn;t ready yet.
No even bath yet.
haha.
then then I woke up because my mom woke me up !
Darn it! I want to meet this guy again. hahhaa
Just in my dream :p
Btw, ape mksd mmpi ni kan?
hee ~ Lets Allah show it to me.
Toodles ~ ^^"~


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers