Wednesday, April 4, 2012

stress out ~

Assalamu\'alaikum pink Pictures, Images and Photos
I know I'm not perfect and I'm not anything for u.
But, have been such a long time I'm not laughing and smiling alone in front of my laptop...
Now, I rarely meet you in the net.
Where have u been?
Are u ok ?
Ya Allah, I want to get over it but I can't.
Yes, I can.
Why Fara? You never been like this. haha. Just get over him.
Yeah, I know. 
anyway, today I was really freaking stress out because of my lovely Nokia c6 make me wanna throw my phone at the wall.
My touch screen won't calibrate.
Actually, there's only one part that didn't function but as I wiped my screen my whole screen can't be function.
I was so stress out.
I was just use that phone for the past one year.
But, now ??!
huh ! 
I just want to trade in and get a new phone but I love this phone. 
I use my money that I collect for a year and bought this phone. How can I trade in ~
Sabar jelah . aish
toodles ~


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers