Monday, November 2, 2009

Guitar! owh guitar!




As u all know that I'm incrediblely love Taylor Swift! So, I decided to learn how to play GUITAR!


I know my parents will say, that they will not allow me to play it because I'm a girl... But I will try to talk to my parents slowly... How I will learn! ok, first I may learn with my friend AYEN! or in this website that I found http://www.mahalo.com/how-to-play-guitar-for-newbies. I hope I can play it well!!! OMG! I am really adore with Taylor Swift! I really am!




But first I must collect my own money to buy it, and also I must courage myself for not given up to learn it.. I think its cost around RM100... not like Guitar Hero, just an acoustic guitar...

Hopefully I get it!


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers