Sunday, April 22, 2012

Assalamu\'alaikum pink Pictures, Images and Photos
Foundation is near guys. But I feel bad right now. Regret on something that I didn't do.
I don't know what happen to me lately, everyday saw you "here" mcm ape je...
I use to be a cheerful girl but now u make me worst.
I want my old me. I want to be happy, care about other and got a full spirit to cheer my friends up.
Now, I'm depressed and hoping for someone to hear me. 
Alhamdullilah, I have my friends that listened to me. 
Although I told her a million time about the same thing.
I thing most of you would feel like 
"ape budak pompuan ni? mslah giler"
I am so lucky to have friends like them.

I will always pray to Allah that I want to be the happier person in this world. really ! 
hurmm. insyaAllah.

toodles.


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers