Saturday, November 13, 2010

2nd day at home!

It was my 2nd day at home....
and currently doin my homework as well...
urgh! Too many homework, quite tension u know...
Seriously, I can't wait for this Monday, goin to meet my friends at Dato'...
Oh God! Miss them so much...
guess what, I really wanted to tell u what had happen for about 1 month at seseri...

On that month, we had our own Jamuan Hari Raya, so every houses (Oncidium, Brassidium, Epidendrium and Dendrobium) had to create like open house...
we really tired that day, everybody seems busy with their own work but it started when no one don't want to give their idea for our open house...
I felt so pity for Aimi (our house captain), she so stress out that time....
never mind Aimi, relax k... :)
but our open finally done but it just simple compared to the other houses...
but nevermind, as long we still build it together ok...

Then, we got our Drama Competition...
LOL ! XD
our class that is Fialaara doin "Forum Remaja 2020
"....
In this drama, it have 5 main actress...
that is
1. Makhluk Utopia I
2. Makhluk Utopia II
3. Chandran
4. Chong
5. Salmah
So guess what...
I be the MU II...
hahaha!
the Alien!
huh!
it just weird, I had to wear this green outfit and my face is full with glitter...
and I had to use makeup with this long fake nail...
hahhaa...
our drama not that good enough tho...
because our Salmah didn't memories her scripts...
==" I was just so bengang !
huh! But although I angry but I still had fun for it and it is my pengalaman to
be on stage...
huhuhu...
scared!

then, after that is exam!
our end-year-exam...
OMG! Its freaky insane....
their Q just make my head explode...
especially add math!
huh!
I don't know how my result is goin to be...
so we will wait and see ok....
O.O"

after exam, we got to do nothin'...
no study mood....
we just sleep, tennis, basketball and well sleep!
lol!
seriously, we got nothin to do!
oh well! Now I at home resting while doin tons of homework!
thats why I love seseri!
huhuhuhu!

what next! hahhaa!
IDK what to type...
Oh yeah! I really like korean!
hahhaa!
its just weird, because of this person I involve myself into korean world!
huh!
better pick up my korean knowledge!
hahahha!
I think thats all from me now...

Sunday, November 14, 1.13 am
at living room... =)


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers