Saturday, September 25, 2010

Argh ! exam is around the corner !

Hey !
Yeah ! U read the entry !
Really !
The exam is round the corner!
OMG ! Is just so scary !
I really hate exam because it make my nerve spread all over the body !
I hate it ! I hate it !
ARGH !!!!!!!
Please pray 4 me guys ! I just so AFRAID !
I want to be the best among the best !
I hate when people keep describe as the no good student !
uish ! I really hate people said like that !
seriously hate it so damn much !
After the exam I want to relax first and focus on my SPM !
AHHH ! SPM !
The most outrageous Scarious thing ever !
ish !
It make me really crazy !
AIsh !
btw, I hope after this exam I want to enjoy first !
ngee ~
P/s: can't wait to meet my friends and ..........


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers