Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SESERI, 2.2.2010

It is my fist day at this school. I kinda happy when I walk through all the building. OMG! it's so beautiful. I'm so glad that I get the opportunity to study here, because this is one of the best SBP among the SBP's... and guess what? all the nonsense thing that I think about the seniours is totally wrong... They so great, humble kind and all the positive thing about them. They also quiet strict because they wan to teach us about all the rules in this school.

Ok, when all the things that I brought from my home, its time to say goodbye to my family. I don't know why, I'm not that sad at all. When my dad hugged me, he like started to cry and yeah I actually cry and say "Jgn nangis Ayah". Actually I kinda suprised because my dad didn't cry when my older sister leave to matriculation or Univercity. I am really shocked and quiet touching that time. huh, anyway I can actually sleep because I am so damn tired today not like other girls that were crying... huhuhu..

p/s: I really have a great time...


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers