Monday, January 11, 2010

What A Year!


As you all know that I am now in a from 4 class taking science Stream... OMG! TOO many homework behind my back! I can't manage to do it like I use to do before, I mean I always like to "tangguh" the work, but now! NOOO! I can't "tangguh" my works, because it just too many! Help me! I this is the studying year for me... because, let see, in the past 3 years ago I just playing around and ignore my homeworks, but now! wow! I kinda shock at first for seen my study desk full of my homeworks, my teacher was right, this year is not a "honeymoon" year! Damn! It's too many!

For my SPM 2011, I'll sitting on these papers:


  1. Bahasa Malaysia

  2. Bahasa Inggeris

  3. Agama Islam

  4. Modern Mathematics

  5. Additional Mathematics

  6. Biology

  7. Physics

  8. Chemistry

  9. Sejarah

These is all the 9 subject that I'll be taking! huh! these a lot of subject though! huh!

p/s: 9A1 is in my hand y'all! LOL!


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers