Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Getting insane!

hey! Look at the tittle?? yeah! I'm getting insane day by day! soi many homework! OMG! you know what, I can't doing the homework! its just so much! I also don't have any time for chatting, watch tv or something.. Its so hard for this form 4 thing! huh! and the teacher, yeah! they kinda strict... I forgot to bring my citra fail ( fail karangan bm )... then Puan Azizah told "us" (radin, me and pearl) for doing Karangan Fakta! but luckyly its just Pendahuluan... huhuhu! so so tired! I can't even go to co curriculum because of the homework of course and make me wanna sleep! then forgot about my homework and then the teacher will just give you another homework then you can't get enough time and the next time, the teacher ask for your book said " sorry teacher, my homework "tertinggal"" lol! its true... huh! hope I can survive! huwahhh!


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers