Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Moon <33


Ok! I know the newest movie that everybody crazy about (espeacially teenagers) is NEW MOON. I know this movie making the biggest hits around the world, this movie is interesting because of the character that been played by the actor/actress, the effect, the graphics and the sound system make it such an incredible movie... As for me, I never watch it before but I heard all my friends said that this movie is Awesome, Best, Fascinating, ect... And yeah! I really cant wait to watch it! Ayah!! Please! I really want to watch it! hahaha! because of my boyfriend ( Taylor Lautner = Jacob Black) LOL!!! kidding! anyway, this is the trailer that I found in the YouTube... Enjoy!!!



I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers