Friday, November 6, 2009

Books!







Hey! As you guys know that the Twilight Movie had been released for such a long time... But, on the last 3 days ago I had watch that movie.. And I just said to myself I must read this story and so I called my sister and tell her about this...
The next day, after my sister's exam, she said that she'll going to Jusco Taman Univercity and she said to me that she'll bought it for me... And I'm so happy...
I just can't wait to read this novel...
Then, while I'm were dreaming to read this such wonderful story that everyone told to me, my sister called and told me the price...
OMG! I'm sooo suprised because it cost RM 188.00 for one set :Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn...
But my sister said that she'll buy it for me...
Thanks AIN!!!!
Then yesterday my family and I came to my sister Univercity to brought her camera back that she left at home...
then my sister gave the novel to me...
OMG! I'm so happy and now I already in chapter 4 and the story is soo darn amazing!!!
anyway, U guys must read it!!!
I think just until this for today...


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers