Thursday, February 9, 2012

Running Man ~

Assalamu\'alaikum pink Pictures, Images and Photos

Hey Readers ! 
Ok, today I want to tell u guys about Running Man, the variety show.
They actually a Korean Variety Show and I really addicted with this show.
Their show is so funny, and almost everyday I watched this show.
*I download of course ~
:DD
Anyway, I want to promote this show to whom that didn't watch it yet.
hahaha, grammar error. I know.
Nvm, I still have gut to write it.
----------------------------------------------
This show have a lot of game and their game mostly about taking off the opponent tag name or find the guest.
Its really awesome show. 
I really like the Monday Couple ! 
They were really cute, *Gary and Ji Hyo
they really cute ! REALLY ! WATCH THIS ~




 watch it ok ~ ^^" ~
Daebak !!!



I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

1 Comments:

Faried Adnan said...

yaa..aku suka jugak tengok..sebab lawak sgt2..:)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers