Sunday, January 29, 2012

pheww

Assalamu\'alaikum pink Pictures, Images and Photos
Hey readers ~ 
Yesterday, I went to sdar to meet my Danial.
Nothin happen, he already started to be strong not like me. 
hhaa. I was a cry baby once but not anymore.
Actually, I went there when I was sick Idk what happened to my stomach yesterday but it's hurt.
And it's hurt as my heart was.
But, I finally get over it. I don't want to hurt anybody's feeling.
I don't know why?
I was really confuse that suddenly #@!~ ignore me.
I was like, WHAT HAPPENING?
If !@#$ want to ignore me, so it's ok.
I'll ignore too. nvm what people saying.
is their mouth but I've Allah. 
Nvm, Allah will always be beside me. :)
Peace out x~


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers