Friday, December 2, 2011

I know every teenage girls will felt love. Love that they thought that could last longer. They thought that their love was not an ordinary love. They thought their love could be happy ever after. For me it is not, it is just a puppy love. Every teenage girls and boys in this world would had their own crush. They tried their best to impress their crush. But it is just a waste of time. It is a hurtful feeling if your crush didn't love you back. Especially for girls, they would cried until they felt they were useless.

I am one of the victim of love. I was in love with this guy that I thought was so perfect for me. My friends said we were like siblings. But it was just a lie . Lie that I thought was the truth. 3 years I kept hoped on him that one day he would love me back. But it was a big no ! My friends always advised me to stop loved him because they know that he was not the one for me. But I ignored them. At the end of the day, he was happy with his life and I was suffered with a broken heart. I can't changed his heart anymore. He was in love. I just pray for the best for him. I hoped he would be happy with the one he love. Thanks for the memory . I was so glad that you were the first guy that I love. You were my friend that I could share my interest. Thanks for everything ~

with fully sadness,
Fara


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers