Monday, November 15, 2010

YAEY!

Finally my blog is ok ! 
Pheww ! 
actually the problem is I didn't update my blog, that's whay my blog can't change it colour font...
I'm so sad that time....
I was like " Ain ! macam mane ni blog wawa "...
:(
I'm seriously sad....
But its ok right now....
hehehe....
Today I had a wonderful day with my friends...
I miss 'em a lot...
I really hope our plan for doing our own 3 Berlian's reunion...
Can't wait for it....
and I wish it will become a reality soon...
Btw, I always wanted to tell you that I always hope that all my dream will  become reality...
I always watch the Video clip of Mine - Taylor Swift ....
Owh I wish that it will happen to me ! 
LOL XD!

Anyway, back to reality....
I don't know if I already find the suitable guy or not....
But I must REMEMBER ! That I must study first...
My future is in my hand....
And all my JODOH is in my God's hand! 
But, I really love him...
:(
I don't know when it will gonna stop !
huh!
I can't hate you because the more I hate you the more I getting hurt...
That's why I must ignore 'ya !
But how could I ?
You are the most precious guy that happen stick in my heart...
I don't how you do it....
huh ! Come on Fara !
There's a lot of guys out there ! 
I must be strong !


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers