Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Korban !

To all muslim out there !
Selamat Hari Raya korban !
Yeah ! This year my family didn't going back to Batu Pahat because my dad is very very busy lately....
Pity of him...
aww ! " Ayah jgn kuat2 sgt taw ! "....
Its Kinda werid because I think this is the first time our family didn't going back to Batu Pahat...
I really miss my cousin so much...
huhuhuhu !
to Ika and Kak Elly, really miss you guys so much...
Its been such a long time we didn't have time together especially hang out together like we use to do....
huhuhu...
anyway, its our korban this year aite ?
hahaha...
So, I hope you will come to Johor here so we can hang out together.....
hehehe...

_______________________________________________________

Err, My korban is I had to sacrified my love !
LOL ! 
yeah I think it is my biggest sacrified though....
 I really hurt so I think it is my big sacrified for this year after  my biggest sacrified going to SESERI !
LOL XD !
so, any idea what I can do ?
huhuhu!
Give me advise please !


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers