Wednesday, January 27, 2010

OMG! 2 days more!


huh! can't believe it that I have to leave that school... huh! there's alot of memories there... with friends and teachers... Oh God! I love you all! But I have to leave because its about my SPM sake that is the exam that show our halatuju! Friends can found anywhere but my friends at SMKDPT is the best and I hope you guys don't get jealous if I got friend at SESERI ok! hehhee.. been about 2 days more to leave that school make me wanna cry, because of my friends... they all the best friend that I ever had... Its make me forget about the past that my "old friend" treat me like s**t! Damn! They also gave me courage if I down but my "old friend" like NOOOO! huh... Thanx for my bestest friend ever baecause you guys make me so damn happy even Im in a sad mood... LYGSDM! ahhh! really gonna miss you!

for you guys that I love:

"Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends."


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers