Monday, November 9, 2009

A lot of picture! 75!!!


Such a tiring day for me.... My friends and I were doing some job that been given by our teacher to prepare for the principal from nother school (SMK Dato Penggawa Barat, Pontian). huh!!! so tired! Me, Arif, Najat, Nana, Azila and Radin had to go from another place to another place... But I'm glad that all this work smoothly without any problem... As usual, after cleaning up ADC's ciosk, we spend our time playing "Catur Bestari"... and while playing, we taking picture! duh!!! hahaha... Having a great time that moment.... After playing that particular game, we clean up the mess and heading to our old class (3 Berlian) before went back home... Although its tired but we had a great time... I love u guys!!!! =)


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers