Monday, June 8, 2009

ESQ? what is ESQ?



Hye reader, as u can see my tittle there, u maybe wondering what is ESQ mean? I just can't descibe what is ESQ is... Just watch this video... Hope u will understand it...





So, now u know what is ESQ? If u don't watch it, u will never understand and keep on wondering what is ESQ... The next video that I will show 2 u is the reaction of some people that had been 2 this ESQ Seminar... watch it ok...




so now u know the meaning of ESQ and u see reaction of some teenager like us went there... It is not some religions seminar that I must corrected because some people say it is a religion seminar, but its not... Well, as always, don't forget about reading my blog ok...
chio!!!


I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers