Tuesday, December 4, 2012

LOMO CAMERA FROM ELITE ^^"~


Assalamu\'alaikum pink Pictures, Images and Photos
hello hello !!
^^"~ SEE THE TITLE ! OH YEAH !
Ok ~ I'm very excited! REALLY !
About what ? ok...
I am a member for Watson and I bought this really nice fragrance called ELITE MODELS FRAGRANCES...
It is a really nice perfume ! You really have to buy it ! So, I just subscribed the page of this perfume and they said that the first 500 people liked the page and registered, they can get a really nice keychain from ELITE.
So, I registered ! AND YEAH ! I GOT THE KEYCHAIN! then in that page they said if  about 2000 liked for ELITE's page, they will give away 400 LOMO CAMERA ! AND IT IS A REALLY CUTE, PINKISH CAMERA ! I REALLY WANT IT THOUGH.
But I know it's really hard for me to get that camera. I just kept my dream in hope it will become reality.
And IT IS !!!! 
I was in physics class and suddenly, an unknown number called me. I went out from class just to received the call.
She Congratulated me because I am the lucky people that would received the LOMO CAMERA FROM ELITE !!! I was extremely jubilant ~ But the problem is, that particular day which is today I got classes.
So with the help of my friend, he willing to help me got that camera !!!
I am really thankful of him. I dont think that if he don't helped me. My precious camera wouldn't be mine ^^"~
I am so happy !!! :DD
ELITE MODELS FRAGRANCES ^^"~
The camera ^^"~




I'm writting with my own style~thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers